Kono's World is a cool social network that allows you to stay connected to anything in the Kono's community!
Inside Kono's World you will find many professional athletes, sporting events, professional trainers, cool events for the family, nutrition and fitness info, fun and interesting users from around the world, and groups that cover just about any cool topic/event that you can think off! If you don't see a group you would like... start one! Its fast, easy, and simple and works very similar to Twitter.
Members can post just about anything they can think of from photos to online videos, flyers, documents, and even promotional material.
Kono's World is a unique opportunity to be connected to our members who enjoy any fun activities, are looking to meet other cool users, and want to share their experiences in any sport, fitness, nutrition, enrichment, games, love for food, love for animals, ...you name it and it can be found here!
Join for free in 30 seconds and be instantly connected to the pulse of Kono's World and all its members!
1. Click on your profile name in the top menu, then click "Edit Profile" in the dropdown menu.
2. On the side menu (top menu for mobile), click on either "My Pages" or "My Groups" to create the one you want.
3. Click on "Create Page" or "Create Group".
4. Fill in the name fields. "Screen name" is the title of your page or group as recognized by other users. "Username" is the unique identity associated with your page or group for search and tagging purposes. The "username" cannot contain any spaces.
5. Supply a brief description in the "About This Page" or "about This Group". This can be also be added later.
1. POST TO YOUR MAIN FEED: Click on the Kono's logo.
POST TO A GROUP: Click on your profile name in the top menu. Click on "My Profile". Click on the group that you want to post to in the side menu (top menu for mobile).
POST TO A PAGE: Click on your profile name in the top menu. Click on "Edit Profile". In the side menu (top menu for mobile) click on "My Pages". Click on the page that you want to post to. Note: you can only post to pages that you created.
2. Type your desired post in the field pre-filled with "What is on your mind?" (Be sure to include "http://www" at the front of any links so they are made clickable to any readers of the post)
3. Click on "Add File" to attached a document or photo to your post. Wait for the progress bar to finish to make sure your file is uploaded properly.
4. Click "Post". You should see your post in the feed, group, or page, you selected. All done!